For member registration, participant must be a member of CHCCS, CIPPRS, or CSCSI as of March 20, 2009. All fees are Canadian dollars. GST is extra.
Conference Fee Benefits
All registrants have access to all sessions and exhibits and to the free services offered at the conference (refreshments, etc.).
- One copy of the Conference Program providing the program for all four tracks: AI 2009, GI 2009, CRV 2009.
- One copy of the conference proceedings to which the registrant has registered – that is only one of proceedings for AI 2009, GI 2009, or CRV 2009. Copies of the other proceedings can be purchased.
- Access to all three conference tracks
- Welcome Reception (evening – May 24th)
- Coffee/tea at breaks (AM & PM, May 25, 26 & 27)
- Breakfasts and lunches on May 25, 26, and 27
- One Awards Banquet ticket (evening – May 26th) – extra tickets are available for $75
Student Member Identification
The name and email of the supervisor must be provided for the student registration. Otherwise, the REGULAR FEE will be charged. The Student fee includes the proceedings for which they are registered and a ticket to the Awards Banquet.
During the registration process please inform us of any dietary, accessibility, or other special requirements you may have. To the extent possible by the venue, the conference is determined to accommodate your needs.
A refund for registration fees less a 25% administration fee will be made to any registered participant who cancels his or her registration by April 30, 2009. No refund will be made if cancellation requests are received after April 30, 2009. Substitutions from the same organization will be accepted if submitted in writing up to and including May 19, 2009.
The Organizing Committee cannot accept responsibility for accidents or injury to participants and accompanying persons or damage to items accompanying them, which may occur during or arising from the AI/GI/CRV 2009. Participants should therefore take the steps they consider appropriate regarding insurance.